In a precedent setting case that has significant implications for the use of fine print in advertising, Group SEB USA, Inc. v. Euro-Pro Operating, LLC, Case No. 14-2767 (3d Cir. December 17, 2014), the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals held that small print statements explicitly defining the terms of a more prominent superior performance claim ( ... Read More.
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week
- New Post: USDA Issues Hemp Rules
- Joint Bank Accounts: What Happens When One Joint Account Holder Dies?
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ