The trial court committed error by failing to schedule oral argument concerning a contested motion for entry of final judgment in a tax foreclosure suit. The Appellate Division vacated the judgment for this reason. The defendant, a sophisticated tax sale investor, opposed plaintiff's motion for final judgment, saying it needed time to remediate ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process