In this post we examine New Jersey law governing a commercial tenant's rights in the context of a foreclosure suit filed by the landlord's mortgage lender. If you are a commercial tenant whose landlord is being sued in foreclosure, or a lender contemplating whether to name a tenant in a foreclosure suit then this post is a must read. A lease betwe ... Read More.
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery