NJ Limited Partner Liability: Can a Limited Partner be Held Liable for a Limited Partnership’s Debts? In limited circumstances the answer is “yes”. Under New Jersey’s Uniform Partnership Law a limited partner is protected from liability from the limited partnership’s obligations except in two instances: (1) Where the limited partner i ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process