In a published decision issued on May 13, 2016, the New Jersey Appellate Division affirmed a Bergen County Chancery judge's summary judgment ruling declaring that a $900,000 transfer made by a father to his son's business constituted an investment, not a gift. In the Matter of the Estate of Byung-Tae-Oh, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Div ... Read More.
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery