The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) is the 100 pound gorilla in the room when it comes to filing for bankruptcy, because with limited exceptions income tax debts are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. The purpose of this post is to review the limited exceptions that enable individuals to discharge federal and state income taxes in Chapter 7, Cha ... Read More.
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery