Henry Ford once said, “Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.” In a decision handed down by the New Jersey Supreme Court on July 21, 2014, the Court reminded us of importance of teamwork in concluding that communications between attorneys representing different clients can be protected by the ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices