As children, we're taught not to make promises unless we intend to keep them. The New Jersey Appellate Division recently reaffirmed this important lesson in an unpublished decision in which the court scolded a consumer who duped a car dealership by entering into a contract he knew he couldn’t honor. In upholding the trial court’s decision ren ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process