In an recent, important decision affecting the rights of drivers charged with DWI in New Jersey, the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled that law enforcement officers in the State shall be permitted to continue the use of the Alcotest device on individuals suspected of DWI, notwithstanding flaws in the Alcotest's software that have remained since the ... Read More.
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery