This post provides a brief summary of the statute of limitations in New Jersey as applied to claims for breach of contract and fraud. A more detailed summary of the law in this area appears in our brief filed in a motion to dismiss a lawsuit alleging breach of contract and fraud resulting from a residential real estate transaction. Statutes of ... Read More.
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices