The New Jersey Appellate Division delivered a 'clunker' to a Bergen County auto dealership by affirming a trial court judge's opinion that found the dealership violated the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act in the sale of a used Rolls Royce to a North Carolina man. Bishop vs. Richard Catena Auto Wholesalers, Inc., Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellat ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process