NJ Shield Law Protects Politically Motivated Blogger In connection with a grand jury investigation undertaken by the Union County Prosecutor's Office about possible misuse of generators by public officials during Hurricane Sandy, a New Jersey Superior Court judge granted a blogger's motion to quash a prosecutor's subpoena seeking to compel the blo ... Read More.
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process
- NJ Appellate Court Sounds Warning Bell to Lenders About Issuing Pre-Foreclosure Notices
- NJ Supreme Court Puts the Kaibash on Document Dumping in Pretrial Discovery