NJ Shield Law Protects Politically Motivated Blogger In connection with a grand jury investigation undertaken by the Union County Prosecutor's Office about possible misuse of generators by public officials during Hurricane Sandy, a New Jersey Superior Court judge granted a blogger's motion to quash a prosecutor's subpoena seeking to compel the blo ... Read More.
- Tax Foreclosure Judgment Vacated Due To Trial Court’s Failure To Schedule Oral Argument
- Client Alert: New Medical Cannabis Licensing Rounds On The Horizon In NJ
- Round and round we go, and a promising industry is left to go nowhere fast
- Injunction Prohibiting Frivolous Lawsuit Filings in New Jersey
- Appeals Court Invalidates Employment Arbitration Agreement For Failure To Designate The Arbitration Forum And Process